AEC英语角bbs.eclub.name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
搜索

结果按:

Rechercher 高级搜索

最新主题
» If only I can do something to help you~
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周四 五月 06, 2010 8:32 pm 由 lumy

» 안녕하세요 ^_^
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周日 五月 10, 2009 5:01 pm 由 Jeong

» Hey people out there
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周二 五月 05, 2009 11:22 pm 由 blanche

» hi,i'm david
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周一 五月 04, 2009 8:48 pm 由 davidchen

» hey~guys^^
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周六 五月 02, 2009 2:49 pm 由 Megan

» Iam johnson
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周四 四月 30, 2009 10:51 am 由 johnson123

» Hello guys
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周三 四月 29, 2009 10:10 pm 由 Joanna

» Hello everyone, from Alibaba's
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周五 四月 24, 2009 7:32 pm 由 blanche

» ECLE Meeting (May 17th, 2009)
A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty周五 四月 24, 2009 7:25 pm 由 blanche

合作伙伴
免费论坛

免費論壇
合作伙伴
免费论坛

免費論壇
三月 2024
周一周二周三周四周五周六周日

日历 日历

A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan

向下

A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan Empty A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan

帖子  Admin 周三 四月 01, 2009 9:28 am

作者的英文牛,译者更牛

A Letter to Yang Zhenning form Weng Fan 转(译文是后加的)
Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered. Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Something in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out.
此处冷,彼处更冷。枯叶凋零,君属何人。君面惨淡忧郁,含泪而笑。君热泪盈眶,喃喃自语,难言再见。妾心沉落,泪涌似涛。

Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail. You took my hand. We fled into another world of band. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing. Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme.
酷夏。仍忆鸡尾酒会。君执妾手,共享二人世界。君坐妾之侧,长发束于脑后,英姿勃发。笑容荡漾。妾讶君面尤类杂志封面。旋转,君执妾手,疯狂舞曲。

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together.
灯酒相辉,芳雅相应,祝辞笑声此起彼伏,芸芸皆劳碌于握手。君站立一旁,美目探妾。妾莹灯下颤颤而立。此必上帝之杰作,使晕眩。虽妾与君相隔甚远,然心相近。

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at the Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart, I shouldn't have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same.
往日已去。君云君将于阿尔卑斯山畔待妾,滑雪于雪花飞舞之天空下。妾欲说还休,但嘱祝福。飞机渐逝,妾心将苦。妾深知妾之愚蠹,君已窃妾心,妾当不可漠然于暗中彷徨。妾尝试忘君之失,然无可善终。妾信某日某时,妾将告君妾心永驻。

My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride, yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell!
妾于忏悔中挣扎,不时退缩,犹豫。妾愚于处子之婚,然潜纵于君之诺。白雪皑皑,君挽妾身,妾意甚欢。

The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.
钟声忽止于急雨,乃听撒旦之笑声。含泪微笑,黑暗相伴。妾欲寻君之发擦君之泪而不可。妾伸手欲触,无他,但枯叶一雨滴耳。

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.
雪花渐融,妾与君天涯各一方。
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=4&tid=627469

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 53
注册日期 : 09-02-26

http://airportenglishclub.yahubb.com

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题